In my video I will have interviews with staff members from the school who are contributing to World Book Day and students who have taken part in World Book Day activities. These interviews will have a generally laid back tone, a theme I hope to promote throughout my video.
Visuals of Interviewee-
I will film a number of visuals with my interviewees which I can later use in my edit. These will be things such as:
- Behind the scenes shots of the video making with students.
- Shots of the students together planning the video with the teachers.
- The student's reaction to the premiere of their video.
- Clips from the final pop promo edit.
- Shots of students reading.
- Walk pasts of students in school.
See the Product or Service -
In my video I will include shots of students on World Book Day and of them describing why the cause is important. There will also be some input from teachers who can give a more professional outlook on the cause and it's facts. I also plan to add in a graphic sequence describing the facts and history of World Book Day both in the UK and around the world that will be narrated by the students.
Contributed Photos or Video -
There are a number of photos and videos taken both on World Book Day 2015 and past years that I could include in my piece. They will give a nice feel for not only the history of WBD itself, but the school's history of raising awareness of the cause.
Graphic Sequences -
I plan on creating a graphic sequence to include in my video on the history of WBD. It will be created using a specialised software and will be narrated over by one of the students taking part in the project. I feel like this element of the video will be useful to the students in the audience, and give viewers who are unaware of WBD a better background knowledge.
Voice Over -
It is likely that I will record a number of voiceovers for the video to introduce information to the audiences. I could also use audio from the interviews I plan to record, and the behind the scenes footage. I will also use voiceovers as a narrative for my graphic sequence (see above.)
Music -
It's likely I will use a piece of background music underlying my video to help enhance the tone and mood of my sequence. I will also potentially use music as a feature (clips of the pop promo video etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment