Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Completing Pop Promo Edit / Preparing for Screenings

Today I managed to complete the edit of the pop promo to be used as part of my final FMP edit. After spending two days editing at home, I decided to spend some of my free time in a college edit suite to add the final finishing touches for the video. It had to be completed to by played in the assembly on the 5th of March.

I think that altogether due to the short time period I was allocated to both complete filming and editing of the video, I did a pretty good job. The help of Rachael as part of my small production team helped in many ways - The help with directing and camera operating was very useful and helped me complete the project to the best of my ability.

This afternoon I will be visiting the school to film a 'Private Screening' of the video to the students
who took part ahead of the official screening.

Tomorrow on World Book Day itself I will film the reaction of the students and teachers alike in the assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment