Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Editing Update

Today I spent a majority of the day completing my first rough edit for tomorrow's premiere screening.


This is how my edit timeline is looking at the moment. As you can see, I have various layers. The pink items are graphics that I have used as overlays on my video. The orange item is a name strap over one of my interviews. The blue items are all my video clips with their audio a few layers underneath. The green items are my music that I have layered underneath the whole of my video.


Here's a view of my whole screen. I have been using the left hand screen to preview clips before adding them into my timeline. Underneath that is my clips bin where I can select clips from my files to preview. On the bottom right is my edit timeline. Top right is a preview of my film where I have added a name strap as an overlay. (Orange item on timeline.)

I will continue to edit tomorrow and Friday following the feedback I receive in Thursday's premiere screening to my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment