I presented my pitch on Friday the 13th of February.
I feel that my pitch went well. I utilised a powerpoint alongside my speech to help give the audience a clear idea of what I was talking about, and to give visual examples to help formulate an image of the final product in their heads. I used a variety of images and video clips from a range of sources. I feel that the use of these resources worked well, and that they definitely worked to my advantage. I also used some text to support my points, keeping it to a minimum and using only short sentences to keep my audience focused on what I was saying.
I covered all bases including format, distribution, audio/visual and content. I feel that I went into enough depth in all of these areas to give my audience a general overview of my project and intended final piece.
In terms of my speech, I feel that I generally spoke in a clear and concise manner. However, in the question and answer session following my pitch, peers made comments on how I sometimes stuttered and elaborated slightly too much when describing things. This is definitely constructive criticism that I will take into consideration when both preparing and presenting my next pitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment